You need effective messaging that creates a connection with your ideal clients, because people buy from people they know, like and trust.
I bring my love of writing and editing; more than 20 years of experience in journalism and public relations; and my client service and project management skills to meet your needs.
Want to know more? I love horses, dogs, hiking, puzzles, Ron White’s comedy and the color blue.
I’ve worked with:
- Health care systems
- Small businesses
- Not for profits
- Educational institutions
My experience includes:
- Creating and implementing strategic communication and content plans
- Managing websites
- Producing content for print and digital communication channels
- Supporting clinical, information technology and business initiatives, including electronic health record implementations
- Employee communication
- Embedding with project teams as communication lead and collaborating across business functions
- Producing major gifts campaign collateral
- Stakeholder research and data analysis
- Increasing earned media
My credentials include:
- American Writers and Artists Institute Circle of Success member
- Verified website content audit specialist
- Public Relations Society of America member
- Reputation management certificate
- Master’s degree, University of Oregon School of Journalism and Communication
To me, creating strong messages is like solving a puzzle. My job is to gather all the pieces and put them in their correct place. Then your ideal clients can see a clear picture of the transformation you offer, say yes to working with you and tell their friends.